Greater Lafayette, IN springs into summer! As Summer approaches, we want you to know what’s going on in our neck of the woods! Here are just a few events to keep your eyes on the next couple of weeks!
- Lafayette, IN Farmer’s Market: Here’s the schedule! These run from May to October! Click here to view more information about the Lafayette Farmer’s Market.
- Mosey Down Main Street (Downtown Lafayette, IN): Every first Saturday evening during May through September. local artists, businesses, musicians, and more shut down Main Street for a small festival! The event is on Main Street between 6th and 11th streets. Check it out over the coming months!
- Tropicanoe Cove at Columbian Park in Lafayette, IN opens on May 25th for the Summer! Be sure to check out their 2 new slides!
Specific, One-time Events
- BBQ, Bluegrass, and Blueberry Wine (Wildcat Creek Winery; Lafayette, IN): May 18th, 2019 from 5:00 – 9:00 P.M.
- ” It’s that time again when we release our Bicentennial Blueberry Wine! Come enjoy music by The Molter Brothers and Wildcat Creek String Band. Roasted, Toasted, & Baked Food Truck will be there as well if you get hungry. Put those request in at work and come enjoy a night out. This is a free 21+ event.”
- Lafayette Coin Show (Doubletree by Hilton; Lafayette, IN): May 19th, 2019 from 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. Hosted by the Lafayette Coin Club. If you’re a collector, they’ll happily buy, sell, or trade at this event! Free Admission!
- Round the Fountain Art Fair (Downtown Lafayette, IN): May 25th, 2019 from 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. This one’s a crowd favorite! ” One of the premier juried art fairs in the Midwest! Free admission! “
We hope you enjoy the month of May in Greater Lafayette, IN!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!