The Wabash River unites Lafayette and West Lafayette, IN. Thanks to the Wabash River Enhancement Corporation, there’s a local, annual celebration honoring the Wabash and bringing us all together. The Wabash Riverfest is in its 19th year, and it’s this Saturday, July 13, 2019. Here’s some information on what to expect at the event, where to park, and where to find additional info if needed! It’s a great family event, and we can’t wait to see you there!
What to expect at the Wabash Riverfest…
The Wabash Riverfest expands from one side of the Wabash River to the other. Tapawingo Park houses most of the booths and check ins for participates in the events, but it extends over the John T. Meyer Pedestrian Bridge and into Riehle Plaza.
Riverfest has something for everyone, but one thing we love about this event is that it really encourages attendees to be active. With options available such as a 5K, a rock climbing wall, voyager canoe races, volleyball tourneys, live music, and more, there is surely an activity for you!
To help your day run smoothly, here are a few different things to note before you go! We hope you have a great, summer day out and about in the Greater Lafayette, IN area!
- Click here to view an event map! That way you can plan your route before you get there.
- Parking opportunities are available on both sides of the river. Both Downtown Lafayette, IN and West Lafayette, IN have street parking and parking garages for your convenience.
- Click here to enter a team into a canoe race. You need 9 people willing to get into a voyager canoe to race! There are still openings!
- Click here to sign up for the Water Drop 5K.
- Here‘s a schedule of Wabash Riverfest Events.
- Finally, here‘s an activity list for kids!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!