From dancing to a 5 course fine dining meal, one of these local, unique Greater Lafayette, IN events will take your Valentine’s game to the next level!
- Evening of Romance (Mariott Hall; West Lafayette, IN): Friday, February 14, 2020 from 8:00 – 10:15 P.M. “The Purdue Jazz Band and the School of Hospitality & Tourism Management team up to recreate a 1940s big band dance club atmosphere – where couples can enjoy music, dancing, food, and romance. Purchase tickets here.”
- Valentine’s Day Dinner (Richelle in a Handbacket; Lafayette, IN): Friday, February 14, 2020 from 7:00 – 10:00 P.M. BY RESERVATION ONLY. “Chef Lauren Reed will prepare a shrimp cocktail appetizer followed by a caesar salad for starters and a filet mignon main course. Dinners will also be treated to wine and their choice of dessert by Richelle in a Handbasket Just Desserts! Interested parties can call 765.441.2626 to RSVP. The cost is $75/person.”
- Valentine’s Day Dinner (Folie; Downtown Lafayette, IN): Friday, February 14, 2020 from 5:00 – 10:00 P.M. “Five course prix fixe dinner presented by Chef Cesar $50 per person.”
- Heart of Art 2020 (Courtyard Lafayette; Lafayette, IN): Friday, February 14, 2020 from 6:00 – 10:00 P.M. ” The eleventh annual Heart of Art wine dinner and auction will celebrate Valentine’s Day with wines provided by Carroll Wine and Spirits. Wines will be paired with a three-course menu designed by Jim Bodenmiller and prepared by the Courtyard Marriott chef. Sparkling wine and hors d’oeuvres will be served during the welcoming reception, with silent auction items on view for bidding, from 6:00-7:00. Guests will then be seated for an evening of fine dining with a limited live auction between each course. A cash bar will be available, as well.” Click here to purchase tickets.
- Love to Rumba (Carnegie Museum; Crawfordsville, IN): Friday, February 14, 2020 from 7:00 – 10:00 P.M. “We’ll have a beginner lesson from 7-8 pm and an open dance from 8-10 pm.. No experience required… Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 at the door. Admission includes instruction, music, snacks, and one free drink at our cash bar.”
- Valentine’s Day Wine and Painting! (Painting with a Twist; Lafayette, IN): Friday, February 14. 2020 from 7:00 – 9:00 P.M. “Experience something fun and unique this Valentine’s Day! Enjoy step by step painting while sipping a little bit of wine!”
- Valentine’s Day Dinner (Fowler House; Lafayette, IN): Friday, February 14, 2020 at either 6:00 or 8:00 P.M. Join the Fowler House for a romantic dinner by candlelight with live music from violinist Olga Berezhnaya. Click here to view details and the entire menu!
- Valentine’s Day at the Winery (Wildcat Creek Winery; Lafayette, IN): This even is unfortunately sold out, but click here for the info so you can plan ahead for next year!
- V-Day Party Just4Kids (Flourish Studio and Classroom; Lafayette, IN): Friday, February 14, 2020 from 6:30 – 8:00 P.M. “We’re celebrating Valentine’s Day, kid style! Bring your little artists, ages 5-12 suggested, and let them have a creative blast while you enjoy Valentine’s Day with your special someone! Purchase tickets here.”
- Valentine Party! (Great United Skates; Lafayette, IN): Friday, February 14, 2020 from 7:30 – 10:30 P.M. “BOGO Valentine Party! Bring a Friend for FREE! Skate rental $3/$5. Food Special too!”
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!