Looking for the perfect place to take that special someone out to for Valentines Day? Greater Lafayette, IN has something for every romance style. Here are some of our suggestions. We won’t tell anyone that we helped you out!
Fine Dining in Greater Lafayette, IN
- McGraw’s Steak, Chop, and Fish House (West Lafayette, IN): McGraw’s sits on the Wabash River on the southwest side of Purdue University. Winding, beautiful country roads take you to this intimate destination. For the menu, there are seasonal specialty items that change daily, but additionally, they serve a variety of steaks, a gourmet pasta option, an extensive seafood menu, and sides and sauces (such as a Bleu Cheese Butter) giving your pallet plenty to choose from! Extensive wine list, full bar, and the perfect place to wine and dine your significant other!
- La Scala (Lafayette, IN): La Scala is not just another Italian restaurant. On Valentine’s Day, they serve a special menu with dishes from classic lasagna to a lobster mac and cheese! La Scala prides themselves on their local involvement, supporting local product producers in categories such as meat, cheese, bread, and produce. This historic downtown location will surely tickle your fancy!
- Mountain Jacks (Lafayette, IN): Crab legs. Steaks on steaks. Ribs. Prime Rib. Are you hungry yet? Mountain Jacks is a classic steak house that’s very well known in Greater Lafayette! You’ll love the log cabin, cozy interior. The fireplace, especially, will make you feel right at home in this intimate setting.
- Bistro 501 (Lafayette, IN): Bistro 501 sits on the corner of 5th and Main Streets in the historic Lahr building in downtown Lafayette. This French inspired, fine dining experience will have you “ooh”-ing and “ahh”-ing over every plate. We suggest trying the maple glazed salmon! The french countryside decor is inviting and comfortable. Grab a drink and hang out in the bar area and then enjoy a wonderful dinner together. We think this is a perfect spot for Valentine’s Day dinner.
- East End Grill (Lafayette, IN): East End Grill offers and industrial and classic feel that is warm and inviting for you and your Valentine! There is a cozy bar that offers craft beer, a large wine selection and many cocktails. Their menu offers a wide array of delicious dishes! Some of our favorites to start with is the bruschetta spread and a cutting board and then the swordfish, rib basket or hanger steak as your entree. No matter what you decide you won’t be disappointed.
- The Farmhouse at Fair Oaks (Fair Oaks, IN): Literally step onto the farm to eat at this cozy, elegant farm to fork establishment. You can see directly into their kitchen and learn a lesson or two about farming while you eat! They offer burgers to steaks, macaroni and cheese to cheese plates, pizza or fish. We are talking a wide variety of food, comfort, and hospitality at this original Indiana landmark. You’ll be glad you chose to visit the Farmhouse.
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!