During the CVOID-19 crisis, many Lafayette, IN area restaurants have adapted to the recommended restrictions for community health. They’ve done a great job at making this season of to-go orders and delivery seamless and smooth. Restaurants are listed as essential businesses, so even under a more strict state order, these are the places you’ll be able to pick up a quick meal!
Please support your local restaurants! Each of these businesses are an essential part of our community, and we want to see them succeed during a hard time. We’ve linked most Facebook Accounts with their names. Please look on those for daily updates as CVOID-19 policies progress!
Click here to check out our LAFAYETTE DINING BINGO game that we are having from March 26th – April 1st, 2020 to support our area businesses.
Local Restaurants and their CVOID-19 Quarantine Specials
- Revolution Barbeque (Downtown Lafayette, IN): Orders begin at 11:00 A.M. and are served on a first come, first serve basis until 8:00 P.M. on Wednesday through Saturday. Order ahead for a pick up!
- Wicked Food Shack (Lafayette, IN): Convenient drive-thru-only style service 365 days a year, this new Greater Lafayette, IN business has great basket food with a little extra pizzaz. Plus, we love the prices! Check out their Facebook Page for delicious daily specials.
- Great Harvest Bread Company (Lafayette, IN): GH has tents set up outside for a drive-thru like service. You don’t even have to get out of your car! YES! Here’s some more info. “[This week] we’ll have Honey Wheat, Dakota, Country French, Cinnamon Explosion, Cinnamon Swirl and Golden Wheat available when we open at 7 Monday morning.”
- Triple XXX (West Lafayette, IN): All menu items are available through their carryout window!
- Greyhouse Coffee & Supply Co. (West Lafayette, IN): Come on in for some to-go service, but you just can’t stay all day like you normally would. Order ahead on the app!
- Java Jo’z (Two locations- Lafayette, IN): Always a drive-thru service from dear friends and family of ours, this coffee is a great pick me up for those of you to still need to go to work or pick up kids from somewhere!
- Mammaw’s Sweet Shoppe (Lafayette, IN): Mammaw’s tickles our funny bone during this chaos with cakes decorated with phrases such as, “Stay Home” and “Social Distance and Chill.” It’s hilarious! Order one today to lighten even the foulest of moods.
- Dream Dinners Lafayette (Lafayette, IN): Dream Dinners Lafayette is still open and doing free assembly and curbside pick up. Click here to see their protocol on all things dinner creation!
- Sushi Don (Lafayette, IN): And guess what- they’re still honoring their half price sushi deal on Tuesday and Thursdays! Hallelujah! Here’s the Happy Hour schedule:
- Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat – 11:00-3:00pm
- Tues, Thurs – 4:30-9:00pm
- Maru Sushi (West Lafayette, IN): Open for carryout.
- Mary Lou Donuts (Lafayette, IN): “You can ORDER BY PHONE (765-474-9131) or ONLINE at maryloudonuts.com for CURBSIDE PICKUP. Also, the DRIVE THRU window is still open. DELIVERY is also available.”
- Professor Joe’s Sports Pub & Pizzeria (Lafayette, IN): “Professor Joe’s will remain OPEN for carryout and delivery every day at 11am. In these times of grocery shortages, we would like to extend to all our Professor Joe’s friends the opportunity to order grocery essentials through Professor Joe’s. If you cannot get to the grocery store, or the local groceries do not have the essentials you need, please text Professor Joe directly at 765.430.9517, and we will arrange for your necessaries to be delivered to Professor Joe’s through our food supplier. Just to let you know in advance, commercial toilet paper is available, but hand sanitizer is not.”
- Arni’s Pizza (Lafayette, IN): Open for pick up and delivery! Please call ahead to confirm store hours.
- Mama Ines Mexican Bakery (Lafayette, IN): Open from 8:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M. and they ask that just one person from the order party come in to get their items from the bakery to reduce risk.
- Bruno’s Pizza (West Lafayette, IN): Bruno’s has fixed up a carry-out menu! Check out their Facebook for more info.
- Teay’s River + Brewery (Lafayette, IN): Offering carry out and delivery for food and beer! Check Facebook to see a delivery map.
- The Bryant (West Lafayette, IN): Temporary ToGo menu is on their Facebook!
- Nine Irish Brothers (West Lafayette, IN): Nine Irish offers both lunch and dinner hours for carry out for their meals, beers, wines, and spirits. Additionally, their offering some family style meals for pick up for the entire clan!
- Dog N Suds (Lafayette, IN): “We are packaging all of our meals TO GO at this time, but you are able to enjoy them in your car at a drive in station or take them home to enjoy.”
- The Igloo Frozen Custard (Lafayette, IN): Drive thru is open, or you can call ahead for a pick up on the patio!
- Black Sparrow (Lafayette, IN): Pick up and delivery available with little to no contact! These guys are highly sanitized! Beer and wine are available as well.
- Las Brazas Taqueria (Lafayette, IN): Carry out and delivery via Doordash and GrubHub. Orders can be placed by phone: 765.838.0087.
There are so many other Greater Lafayette, IN businesses out there picking up and binding together during this time such as Dog N Suds and El Rodeo. Please feel free to comment with additional information on our Facebook Page. Get out there and support this great community!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!