While this summer might be different than any other due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, there are still plenty of things to do outside of your home in the Greater Lafayette, IN area. Our region of Indiana has some great outdoor spots and trails to enjoy, but if you consider all of Indiana’s goodies, you’ll enjoy so much extra! Please allow us to encourage you to take time together this summer, and enjoy spots in Indiana that you’ve never had the time to visit!
As always, while enjoying these activities and more, please continue to practice social distancing. Click here to view Governor Eric Holcomb’s “Back on Track Indiana” plan. It includes official dates and guidelines for everything related to COVID-19.
- Drive in Movie Theaters: A true hidden treasure that’s making a fierce comeback! Check out M.E.L.S. at the Starlight in Thorntown, IN!
- Orchards: Enjoy a day at one of our many Indiana orchards and get the season’s pickin’s! Strawberries, blueberries, apples, peaches, pears, oh my!
- Bike trails: We have so many for all different skill levels! Get the family together for a Saturday ride! Click here for the ones in our area and beyond!
- Greater Lafayette, IN swimming pools and parks are open! Click here to view their locations and hours.
- Fishing: Click here to view our list of public fishing spots in the Greater Lafayette, IN area!
- Enjoy ice cream favorites in our area.
Outside of Greater Lafayette, IN
- State and National Parks: The closest one to us is Prophetstown State Park, which is within the Greater Lafayette, IN area. It has plenty do to, fishing, biking, hiking, camping, and even “the Farm at Prophetstown.” Enjoy this resource! Also consider the Hoosier National Forest, Turkey Run State Park, Brown County State Park, and the Dunes.
- Holiday World in Santa Claus, IN opens June 17th, and under new ownership, Indiana Beach in Monticello, IN opens June 27th!
- Check out VisitIndiana.com for some restaurant recommendations and eat your way around the state!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!