Long days, cool nights, sweet corn, and lightening bugs are just a few sure signs of an Indiana Summer, and we couldn’t be more excited about it! That means it’s also time for some fun festivals. The good news: there’s an entire list of Indiana State Festivals. Click here to view that website! The great news: We’ve narrowed it down for you to ones in the Greater Lafayette, IN area. Keep reading for more information on up coming festivals throughout our neck of the woods!
All information here was provided by the Indiana State Festival Association!
Indiana Festivals in Tippecanoe, Carroll, Montgomery, Clinton, Warren, Benton, White and Fountain Counties
- Indiana’s Fiddler’s Gathering (Battle Ground, IN): June 28-30, 2019: “Three-day acoustic music festival featuring the best in old time, folk, swing, bluegrass and Celtic music.”
- Canal Days (Canal Park; Delphi, IN): July 6-7, 2019; “Celebrate the 1850s canal era! Canal boat rides, interactive museum, artisan demonstrations, food and music. Fee for some venues.”
- Mosey Down Main Street (Downtown Lafayette, IN): Jul. 13, 2019; Aug. 10, 2019; Aug. 31, 2019: “6:00 – 11:00 P.M. May-Aug. Three stages of live entertainment. Arts and crafts, food vendors. Family-friendly. Introducing the sights, sounds, venues and merchants of downtown.”
- Wabash Riverfest (John Meyers Pedestrian Bridge, Tapawingo Park, and Riehle Plaza; Downtown Lafayette, IN): July 13th, 2019; “Free, family-friendly celebration of the Wabash River. Canoe races, food, music, educational exhibits, 5K run, bike events, children’s activities and more!”
- Tippecanoe County 4-H Fair (Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds; Lafayette, IN): July 20 – 27; “Fun family entertainment for all since 1930. All phases of agriculture, 4-H and livestock exhibits, wide variety of youth activities, carnival rides, games and mouthwatering fair food.”
- Frankfort Hot Dog Festival (Downtown Frankfort, IN): July 26-27, 2019; “Indiana’s largest 2-day hot dog festival – Famous Shoup dogs, 5k Ninja race, Doxie racing, hot dog eating contest, sporting events, street vaulting, live entertainment, 150 arts & craft vendors, bumper cars on ice, beer/wine garden, Moon Buggy Races, 5k Bun Run.”
- 164th Annual Old Settlers Festival (Downtown Delphi, IN): August 7-10, 2019; “Enjoy carnival rides, games, food and more. Live music and entertainment nightly. 164th Annual Old Settlers meeting Sat.”
- Summer’s End Festival (Rossville, IN): August 23-24, 2019; “Craft and food vendors, Sat. morning parade, 5k run/walk, car and bike show, contests, entertainment, carnival rides, and fireworks. Parking $5.”
- Taste of Montgomery County (Downtown Crawfordsville, IN): August 24, 2019; “Representing the best of Montgomery County with live musical acts, local food vendors and caterers, local wines, and craft brews. This is a major fundraiser for the General Lew Wallace Study & Museum.”
- Indiana Bacon Festival of Carroll County (Downtown Delphi, IN): August 24, 2019; ” Bacon, bands and brew at this 6th annual event. Live music, local foods, craft beer and wine, BBQ cook-off, family fun zone and bacon-eating & hog-calling contests.”
- OUTfest (Downtown Lafayette, IN): August 24, 2019; “Enjoy live entertainment, great food and beverages, drag show, vendors and family activities.”
- Beers Across the Wabash (John Meyers Pedestrian Bridge; Downtown Lafayette, IN): August 24, 2019; “Taste an assortment of ales and lagers from 30 Indiana breweries.”
- St. Boniface GermanFest (St. Boniface Catholic Church; Lafayette, IN): September 7, 2019; “Family-friendly festival with authentic German food, five bands, three beer gardens, $10,000 raffle. Free parking, shuttle bus from St. Elizabeth Central. Carnival and Midway for kids of all ages. VIP area for the festival-goer that enjoys Hoosier hospitality. 21 and older.”
- Darlington Fish Fry & Festival (Darlington, IN): September 6-7, 2019; “Hand-breaded fish fry, car show, antique tractors, games and contests for all ages. Parade, entertainment, vendors, kids’ area. Free parking.”
- Attica Heritage Days (Attica, IN): September 14-15, 2019; “A celebration of Attica as a small town community. Sat. local food, local music, historical displays, arts and craft vendors, small businesses, car show. Parade Sun. afternoon through downtown.”
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!