What’s a bucket list?
A bucket list, or rather a, “before you kick the bucket” list, according to the Google Dictionary is, “a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime.”
It’s a super popular thing. There are books upon books out there written about how to build your own (click here to view a couple!), and there’s even a movie inspired by the idea: The Bucket List released in 2007.
So, do you have bucket list? If we’re thinking big, broad, lifetime lists, most include things such as zip lining, catching a wave in the Pacific Ocean, landing in an airplane on the water, graduating college, and more. However, today, we’re going to give you something much more small scale! We want you to explore the Greater Lafayette, IN area this summer, and we want to equip you with the resources you need to do just that! Greater Lafayette, IN has tons to do from personal recreation to general family fun for all ages! So, let us encourage you to join in with the community and use this as a guide!
We hope this inspires you! It’s summer! You should enjoy the Greater Lafayette, IN area to the fullest. Once you complete this list, maybe you’ll venture into your own bucket list for your lifetime!
Summer Bucket List of Greater Lafayette, IN
- Drive ins! There are two within an hour’s drive. Pricing and current movies showing available at the links provided!
- A day at the Tropicanoe Cove!
- Attend a Lafayette Aviators game! Click here to view the schedule.
- Go and find all the Purdue fountains! According to the Purdue Exponent, there are six fountains to find! Two are fun to run around in for a quick cool off.
- Go for a bike ride in our very own Prophetstown State Park (West Lafayette, IN). The state park also has a great pool. Click here to check out summer hours, rules, and admission fees!
- Visit our very own Indiana Beach Boardwalk Resort (Monticello, IN). Water park, camping, and amusement park fun are just a few options available!
- Walk the trails at Turkey Run State Park (Marshall, IN)! Turkey Run is fun for all ages.
- Visit one of the six Lafayette Kroozers Car Shows. Click here for a list of dates and locations!
- Visit two of Indiana’s amazing summer festivals. Click here to view the Indiana Festival Association website for information on every type of festival available. Taco festivals, bacon festivals, art festivals, sunflower festivals and more are all on the list!
- Grab some butter pecan ice cream from Fair Oaks Farm (Fair Oaks, IN)! On campus, there’s a hotel, an entire day’s worth of activity, and even a farm to fork style restaurant, the Farmhouse, to eat for dinner! Be sure to enjoy your day there to the fullest.
- Cool down with a lemon shake up at McCord’s Candies.
- How about making it to the Lafayette Farmer’s Market for farm fresh fruits and veggies this summer.
- Pick some strawberries and blueberries at one of our local orchards! Click here to view orchard locations!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!