Steakhouses are great for many things. They’re perfect for a celebratory dinner, a grand date night, or even a business dinner to impress. Or maybe you’re in a situation warranting a, “Treat yo’ self” attitude! Regardless, the Greater Lafayette, IN area doesn’t disappoint in this realm. Options abound, local favorites or consistent chains are both available. Here are the places to consider the next time you have need for a steakhouse!
Local Steakhouse Restaurants
- McGraw’s Fish, Chop and Steakhouse (West Lafayette, IN): McGraw’s tickles any fancy for dinner dates, conference meals, or celebratory occasions. Tucked away from all things city, sitting directly on the Wabash River, intimacy is its main game. The food is amazing too! Dinner includes options such as Ahi Tuna, filets, pork chops, and many other amazing specials and lovely sides. Basically, we can’t recommend it enough! Click here to view the menu and any other information you might need.
- Mountain Jack’s Steakhouse (Lafayette, IN): Mountain Jack’s is a Lafayette, local, long standing steakhouse favorite. The menu includes award winning, drool worthy prime rib, crab cakes, lobsters, steak cuts, and more. They also serve up fun, but traditional, unique flavor combinations in appetizers, side dishes and desserts. Click here to view the menu, hours and other information about this Lafayette restaurant!
- TC’s Restaurant And Tavern – There are many fine restaurants in Tippecanoe County but few have the warm, welcoming atmosphere that you will find at TC’s Restaurant and Tavern. TC’s is located in the small community of Battle Ground, Indiana.
The building’s exterior is nothing flashy or showy and it’s easy to miss until you see the parking lot full of cars.
For reasons having nothing to do with the restaurant, it had been a while since Lisa and I had dined at TC’s but we were greeted like old friends when we entered. Our server, Patti, has waited on us so many times she knows our first names and our drink selections without asking.
Normally, we dine at TC’s on a Thursday night when the prime rib and special potato (hash brown balls with a cheesy center, deep fried, and swoon-worthy.) are must haves. But the regular menu has so many options we never come away disappointed.
Lisa ordered the bone-in smoked pork chops and was delighted. The plate arrived with two large and expertly cooked chops. They had nice grill marks which she likes to jok
Chain Steakhouse Restaurants
While we’re always going to point you to the local favorites, we totally understand the benefit to chain restaurants. We’re thankful that Lafayette, IN is booming enough to house so many great franchises! Here are your options for any dinner night out!
- Texas Roadhouse (Lafayette, IN)
- Longhorn Steakhouse (Lafayette, IN)
- Logan’s Roadhouse (Lafayette, IN)
- Outback Steakhouse (Lafayette, IN)
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!