Beautiful, luxurious Winding Creek of West Lafayette, IN offers more than your average neighborhood. It’s a drive into the serene, wooded outskirts of the Greater Lafayette, IN area, and it’s a community of its own. Each house within this subdivision offers a unique flavor with personal, quality style, giving the homes something to “ooh” and “ahh” over.
Winding Creek Community
“The golf course is a beautiful Hale Irwin design featuring unique topography that will challenge every club in your bag. The large bent grass driving range and short-game practice areas give you a chance to warm up, while our scenic clubhouse provides the perfect setting to relax after your memorable round. Awards include:
- 4 1/2 Stars Golf Digests ‘Places to Play’
- Indiana’s 2005 ‘Course of the Year’
- National Golf Course Owners Association
- #1 in Indiana and #7 Nationally as ‘The Best New Affordable Public Course’
- 2001 Golf Digests ‘Best New Courses’
- Golf Advisor ‘#9 Best Value in America’
- 7 Time Lafayette Journal and Courier ‘Tippecanoe County Best Golf Course'”
Wow! We’ll meet you at the golf course!
In addition to the Coyote Crossing as a backdrop, there are many surrounding wooded areas on display. Each lot position creates privacy for the property with unique flavor in the lot design as well.
Convenience is another favorable feature. Life in Winding Creek puts you close to I-65, sending you straight away to Indianapolis or Chicago. There are also nearby gas stations and restaurants, but the heart of West Lafayette, IN is just a short drive as well!
Winding Creek’s School District
- Elementary School: Burnett Creek Elementary School
- Middle School: Battle Ground Middle School
- High School: William Henry Harrison High School
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!