The Teays River, the underground Greater Lafayette, IN phenomenon, finally gets it’s due attention! Well, we at least get a history lesson about it at this local Lafayette, IN restaurant. Here’s a sneak peak into Teays River Brewing and Public House!
- They’re knowledgeable in their regional history, naming the company after details in the restaurant’s location. Click here to view information from their menu and here for more information on the Teays River in general.
- This brewery, this year, participated in the Bloomington Craft Beer Festival 2019, and they’re members of the Brewers Association and the Brewers of Indiana Guild. These guys take pride in craft beer, creating unique flavors, rooted in knowledge and passion for what they do.
- Teays serves water from Triton, a water purifying company right across the street from the restaurant. We think it’s pretty cool to see a local company invest into another local part of our community!
- The menu includes fun items such as candied pork belly, stone fired pizza, steaks, a brisket sandwich, roasted mussels, and more. Click here to view the menu for yourself!
- Teays welcomes and is perfect for family outings, business meetings, or just a night out with some friends! The interior design is relaxed, but industrial, making it comfortable for all! You’ll love watching your food cook through the window of the open/exposed kitchen.
We hope you enjoy this local Lafayette, IN gem!
Teays River Brewing and Public House Hours, Location, and Reviews
Teays River opens Monday – Thursday from 11:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Friday and Saturday from 11:00 A.M. to Midnight
and Sunday from 11:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!