This is Delphi, IN: city parks, miles of trail, a golf course, family focused community, downtown fun, and central location with easy access to other parts of Indiana. Delphi, IN is home to plenty of entertainment opportunities, along with great schools, shops, and restaurants. Check out what Delphi, IN has to offer!
Amenities of Delphi, IN
- Delphi Opera House (Delphi, IN): The Delphi Opera House keeps a revolving list of artists and events coming through the doors. Click here to view the event schedule for the next few months!
- Carroll County Golf Course (Delphi, IN)
- Hollow Acres Golf Center (Delphi, IN)
Delphi, IN is home to 6 parks and over 10 miles of trail. You’ll love the hilly, woodsy scenery this part of rural Indiana has to offer.
An important part of these parks and trails is the Niches Land and Trust. Niches Land and Trust is an organization committed to “protect, restore, and sustain northern Indiana’s ecosystems by providing habitat for native species and offering natural places for education, appreciation, and enjoyment of current and future generations.” Delphi’s natural park selection is in abundance. Choose any one of these parks to spend some time in creation!
- Wabash Erie Canal Park (Delphi, IN): Canal Park is exactly as it sounds: it’s a park along the Wabash and Eric Canal. They have a museum that’s open from 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. everyday, and a boat ride that runs through the summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day) every Saturday & Sunday at 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30 PM. Click here for more information on Canal events, group rates, and historical content!
- Moyer Gould Woods (Delphi, IN)
- Riley Park (Delphi, IN)
- Mary I Gerard Nature Reserve (Delphi, IN)
- Monon High Bridge and High Bridge Trail (Delphi, IN)
Find other private and public events on the Things to do in Delpi, IN Facebook Page.
Restaurants in Delphi, IN
Delphi, IN is another small town with plenty of chain restaurants as well as locally owned and operated restaurants. While we will focus on the locally owned ones, there are also options such as Dairy Queen, Subway, Blimpe, Pizza King, and more. Check out a general Google search of restaurants in Delphi, IN here!
- Brick and Mortar Pub (Delphi, IN): Pub style with a great outdoor patio! Burgers, apps, steak and hand crafted drinks.
- The Dock “A Landmark Restaurant” (Delphi, IN): This place has everything! From salads, burgers to pig cracklin’s, you’re sure to find something for everyone at this restaurant!
- Stone House Restaurant and Bakery (Delphi, IN): Breakfast and brunch restaurant!
- Cabos Mexican Grill and Bar (Delphi, IN): Mexican food!
- Mitchell’s Mex (Delphi, IN): Tex-mex food with a flair! Drive through and outdoor seating. Check out their food truck!
- ALLBQS (Delphi, IN): Legit BBQ.
- The Blue Moose (Delphi, IN): frozen custard, pizza, salads, coney dogs and more!! Located on the courthouse square.
Schools of Delphi, IN
- Delphi Community Elementary School (Delphi, IN)
- Delphi Community Middle School (Delphi, IN)
- Delphi Community High School (Delphi, IN)
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9100. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area! Learn more about our Guaranteed Home Sale Program!