Did someone say pizza? This Indianapolis, IN based company has 6 locations throughout our great state, and one is here in our neck of the woods! There are a few things that make Noble Roman’s stand out in the Greater Lafayette, IN pizza world, but overall, they are a step above because they treat pizza as an art and craft. Noble Romans has fun pizza topping combinations available for you and your taste bud’s delight. Root Beer and Cream Soda on tap add a fun, family friendly option to the pub menu! Come on in for the next game day.
Noble Roman’s Craft Pizza and Pub History and Menu
You might recognize the name as a gas station pizza or take and bake grocery pizza. Well, you’re not wrong. There are multiple branches of this company, and all those are Noble Roman’s Options. This branch, the craft pizza and pub, is a totally separate part with goals to cater to the “come on in and sit down” crowd.
Here are a few things from the website listed as their mission statement!
- “Dough made from scratch in our glass-enclosed, climate-controlled dough room
- Ultra-premium, high protein King Arthur brand flour that is never bleached or bromated
- Every pizza is crafted to order from our selection of over 40 toppings
- Traditional thinner crust or our signature Deep-Dish Sicilian crust
- Our famous breadsticks are scratch-made and hand-rolled fresh daily
- Sauce from vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh veggies and filler-free meats and cheeses
- Variety that includes jumbo fresh salads, house pastas and baked sandwiches
- The ‘Piazza Bar’ features over 29 beers and 16 wines, with many craft and local favorites
- A self-serve, craft root beer tap in the dining room that’s fun for all ages!
- Lively and comfortable dining rooms with 12 or more large screen TVs throughout
- Our Dust & Drizzle Station where you can add sprinkles and drizzles to your pizza, pasta and salads
- Can’t dine in? We offer free, to-your-car ‘Pizza Valet’ service every evening“
Gluten free and dairy free crust options are also available.
Click here to SEE MENU!
Noble Roman’s Craft Pizza and Pub Hours, Location, and Reviews
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!