We’re here with a no brainer, two fold summer solution. This summer, watch your dollars directly impact the community by attending the Greater Lafayette, IN Farmers Market and investing into some delicious produce, sun-sweetened products, and plants. Organic goods and Indiana home grown produce never tasted better or boosted your health more! They are transitioning to a traditional market model while working closely to care for the vendors, customers, and overall community while following Indiana “back on track” guidelines in tandem with TCHD guidelines.
Keep reading for details on what’s available right now at the Lafayette Farmers Market, and what the current guidelines are!
At this time, the market has the following items for sale: whole produce, meat, dairy, eggs, honey, pet treats, and seedlings. We have added bakeries, cut flowers, health and beauty items, hot food vendors and craft vendors, bringing the vendor count to 32.
Please be sure to enter in on the east side at the corner of 5th and Columbia. You will be redirected if you enter from the other direction due to a participant count. Additionally, this helps to keep the flow of foot traffic one direction, providing safety for guests!
Hours and Locations
- Downtown Lafayette on 5th St. between Main and Columbia
- Saturday Mornings
- May to October from 8:00 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.
- Saturday Mornings
- On Purdue University’s Campus
- At the northwestern corner of the Memorial Mall
- On Thursday evenings with an anticipated start date of 8/4.
- May to July from 11:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
- August to October from 11:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- West Lafayette at Cumberland Park
- On Wednesday evenings from 3:30 – 7:00 P.M.
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!