THE ROMANSKI GROUP IS EXPANDING!
At The Romanski Group, we believe that God comes first, then family, then business. We are currently looking for HIGHLY MOTIVATED and LEARNING BASED individuals to join our team as Buyer’s Agents!
Do you know someone already in real estate, but looking for ways to live a better life? Desire more income? More time with family? Less stress? More leads? Team environment? Perhaps YOU have considered a career in real estate, but haven’t taken the leap of faith. If you possess the desire to live a BIG life, we have an opportunity worth exploring!
The Buyer Specialist is:
An individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization and is committed to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. The Buyer Specialist also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses and being coached to a higher level. Do you know someone that has great work ethic, is highly driven, has strong character and LOVES serving other people? No clock punchers; just those who love to work when they are AT work, and love to play even more!
What we offer:
1. A steady stream of business (leads).
2. The training and coaching with accountability.
3. The technology – we like to think of our team as being tech savvy and trendsetters.
4. The culture – our team members support, encourage and truly care about one another.
5. A Team that assists with closings; client communication; systems and marketing.
Coaching + Accountability + Systems = RESULTS
1. Prospect, follow up on phone calls, set appointments, and time block.
2. Oversee all aspects of buyer’s transactions from initial contact to close.
3. Develop expert knowledge regarding real estate, neighborhoods, and home ownership.
4. Committed to learning: home building, mortgage financing, and contracts.
5. Show properties to clients, then write, present, and negotiate offers with clients best interests at heart.
6. Philanthropic mindset.
Step 1: Complete the instructions on our CAREERS page.
Step 2: Once we receive your email of interest we will send you an assessment to complete.
Is a real estate career right for you? Learn more about what it takes to obtain your real estate license in Indiana and having a career with Keller Williams Realty. Thank you for your interest in partnering with The Romanski Group of Keller Williams Realty!
Why choose The Romanski Group with Keller Williams Realty for your home buying and selling needs? We take a different approach to real estate; one built upon personal touch, win-win philosophy and positive results. Our team is comprised of dedicated professionals specializing in each phase of real estate. In addition, our extensive knowledge of the Lafayette and West Lafayette areas and surrounding communities allowing our team to serve you the best. Begin your home search now: www.RomanskiGroup.com