It’s Fall y’all! It’s a perfect time to host some people in your home and yard for a Fall party. Whether you’re in the Lafayette, IN city limits or on acres of land out in one of the surrounding counties, there are so many fun things to work with that you can get creative! Pumpkins, hay bales, tractors, oh my! The possibilities are endless. We’ve been known to host some fancy Fall festivities in our day, but we want to enable you to do it too! Here are a few suggestions for you to consider while planning your Fall party!
Practical Fall Party Ideas
- A bonfire is a must! These crisp nights compliment a fire.
- Outside games keep the masses entertained! This Fall theme spin on classics make your Fall party cute too! Mini pumpkin tic-tac-toe; giant, mini-pumpkin checkers; or giant jenga are all game options!
- What’s a party without a little friendly competition? Bobbing for apples is always a fun Fall game or maybe a donut eating contest. We’ve done these at some of our parties, and they’re a hit!
- Don’t forget all things soup and all things chili. Maybe you can host a chili cook off. This puts you collecting all your friends’ grandma’s recipes for your family’s future. You’re welcome.
- Our favorite Fall desserts are S’mores and pie. Just sayin’.
- More crowd involvement can happen at a make-your-own wreath station or maybe a carve-your-own jack-o-lantern station. This is a place to be creative!
- Square dancing? Or maybe just a good ol’ barn dance if you have a barn? Or living room dancing if you don’t.
- Hay bales to sit on and a basket filled with blankets make any spot cozy.
- Hot drinks, hot drinks, hot drinks! So we suggest a hot cocoa bar/hot apple cider/mulled wine bar.
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9100. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area! Learn more about our Guaranteed Home Sale Program!