I pick, You pick, we all pick – the in season fruit!
Indiana sits on fertile soil that provides for families near and far. The farming community here is just a way of life! One immense benefit to the farming culture in our Greater Lafayette, IN area is our access to AMAZING produce when the season’s just right. There are just a few orchards around the area who offer apples, peaches, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, pears, and more throughout the summer months. Please enjoy this information on the locally grown produce providers, and check them out if you get a chance! It’s a perfect place for a date day, an outing with friends, or a summer adventure for the kiddos. Not only will your kitchen brighten up with the fresh produce on the counter top, but your health and family will thank you for this wonderful treat!
Orchards of Greater Lafayette, IN
- Wea Creek Orchard (Lafayette, IN)
- Annie’s Orchard (West Lafayette, IN)
- Annie’s Orchard is currently open!
- “Annie’s Orchard of West Lafayette, IN provides high quality fruit trees… About Annie’s Orchard: peaches, nectarines, blueberries, strawberries.”
- Click here to view the Facebook page!
- Hillside Acres (Rossville, IN)
- Opens in the fall (August 10th, 2019).
- Open for apples (Paula Red, Mollie Delicious, Cortland, Gala, Mutsu, McIntosh, & Honeycrisp) and Pumpkins.
- Click here to view their Facebook page!
- Smith Farms (Frankfort, IN)
- The Smith Farm is currently open!
- “The Smithe Family proudly offers the public the opportunity to pick their own strawberries, blackberries, red raspberries, peaches, apples, and pumpkins.”
- CSA Memberships available. Click here for more information!
- Click here to view their Facebook Page. They stay current on here, letting you know when to come pick the at the perfect time!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!