Needing a little R & R? How about a nice massage or facial? Here are a few options in the Lafayette, IN area for Massage and Spa treatment needs. Those needs include but are not limited to: manicure, pedicure, massage, facial, wax, hair treatment, and prenatal care!
Spas of Greater Lafayette
Just in case you can’t decide where to start, we’ve also included some recommendations for a top quality experience. These are a few of the most common treatments offered at our spa locations, so check here for a reference!
Massage Style Recommendations
- Swedish Massage: This is the most popular type of massage offered today. It developed in Sweden (go figure), and its goal is to relax the entire body.”Masseuses accomplish this by rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart. … Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.”
- Hot Stone Massage: “… used to help you relax and ease tense muscles and damaged soft tissues throughout your body. During a hot stone massage, masseuses place smooth, flat, heated stones on specific parts of your body. The stones are usually made of basalt, a type of volcanic rock that retains heat. According to the University of New Hampshire Health Services, hot massage stones are heated to between 130 and 145 degrees.”
- Deep Tissue Massage: “Deep tissue massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).”
- Prenatal Massage: “Massage therapy during pregnancy is a wonderful complementary choice for prenatal care. It is a healthy way to reduce stress and promote overall wellness. Massage relieves many of the normal discomforts experienced during pregnancy, such as backaches, stiff neck, leg cramps, headaches and edema (or swelling).”
- Plantomer Mask Facial: “… those who have sensitized, dehydrated, oily skin and who are prone to congestion. … includes, deep pore cleansing, purifying exfoliation, and removal of impurities …”
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9100. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area! Learn more about our Guaranteed Home Sale Program!