There are two stories entangled with the word, “Christmas.” There’s the story of the white bearded man who comes with gifts and eats the cookies we leave out for him. The other celebration is the birth of a baby.
Linus from Charlie Brown puts it in great words saying, “for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.’ And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, ‘Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.’ That’s what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.“
Details about The Living Nativity
- This event is free! Thanks to the host, Faith Church.
- You can drive through it or walk through it. Both are narrated by an audio telling of the birth of Jesus.
- It’s live so that means people the people participating in the scenes are acting out their roles. This is a cast of over 100 people according to the Faith Church Website. There are even a few living animals!
- This event has 14 scenes. They begin at the Creation of the World and end with the telling of the second coming of Jesus.
- The Living Nativity takes place two weekends this year:
- December 7 – 9 @ 6:30 – 8:30 P.M.
- December 14 – 16 @ 6:30 – 8:30 P.M.
- The Living Nativity is at Faith Church East: 5526 State Road 26 E. Lafayette, IN 47905
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9100. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area! Learn more about our Guaranteed Home Sale Program!