Here at the Romanski Group, we take pride in our home town. We love everything it has to offer, from Purdue University’s diversity, to the industry of the factories, to the nature centers, biking trails, and more. The food here, however, has a special spot deep down in our hearts. Lafayette, IN has tons of amazing spots worth a mention. These are great places for you to take your friends and families to when they come visit. These places have history here in the area, and some have even been mentioned on some famous T.V. shows or featured in articles across the United States.
Check out this list for some creative fun! Maybe you can make this a, “Summer Fun Checklist” for your family to hit all these places while the kids are on summer break!
- Triple XXX Family Restaurant (Chauncey Hill; West Lafayette, IN): You have to try the rootbeer!
- McCord Candies (Downtown; Lafayette, IN): Fountain drinks, candy canes, and other candies set McCord’s apart!
- Arni’s Pizza (Various locations throughout the area): Any pizza here is delicious.
- Budges Drive-In (Lafayette, IN): We recommend the cheese friend or the Blue Goo on a cone.
- Dog N Suds (Lafayette and West Lafayette, IN): Coney dogs all day! Oh, and the Rootbeer Freeze is AMAZING!
- Bistro 501 (Downtown; Lafayette, IN): Weekend brunch is the hidden gem at Bistro!
- Bruno’s Pizza (Wabash Landing; West Lafayette, IN): This one’s a no brainer: Bruno Dough all day! Take a step on the wild side, and try some of their dessert pizzas. The peanut butter pizza is great!
- Nine Irish Brothers (Lafayette and West Lafayette, IN): Don’t let your Irish come out only on St. Patty’s Day. Grab yourself some Shepard’s Pie, Fisherman’s pie, and some pub chips.
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!