Labor Day is Monday, September 2nd, 2019
Why do we celebrate Labor Day?
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, “Labor Day, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.”
So, Happy Labor Day to the USA’s working people! The Romanski Group would like to thank you for your daily additions to the progress of this county!
In honor of the holiday and official day off, we’ve put together a small list of things to do around the community of Greater Lafayette, IN. We hope you have a great day, feel recharged, and soak up these last few weeks of summer!
Labor Day in Greater Lafayette, IN
- Lafayette’s 38th Labor’s Family Day Picnic
- Saturday, August 31st, 2019
- 11:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Columbian Park; Scott Street
- “A classic car show, rock climbing wall, food vendors, fun and games for kids of all ages, live music, free park rides, a beautiful zoo to enjoy, face painting, balloons, clowns, and more!
- “Celebrate Indiana!” Festival
- Earl Park Fall Festival
- Lafayette Citizen’s Band Labor Day Concert
- Monday, September 2nd, 2019
- 7:00 P.M.
- Lafayette Jefferson High School; Lafayette, IN
- This is an annual event. However, it has changed locations this year! Join for an evening of music and fun!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!