THE ROMANSKI GROUP IS ON THE GROW!
At The Romanski Group, we believe that God comes first, then family, then business. We are currently looking for 2-3 ROCKSTARS to join our team as Buyer’s Agents to help us provide exceptional customer service and lifelong relationships with our buyer clients in the Lafayette area and Kokomo area.
Do you know someone who is already in the business that is looking for ways to live a better life? Maybe they want more income? Maybe more time with their family? Less stress? More leads? Maybe they want to focus on what they are truly talented and be a part of a team rather than trying to juggle the 192 daily tasks that a Realtor has to do on their own? Perhaps you have considered a career in real estate for some time now but you haven’t taken the leap of faith.
What we offer:
1. A steady stream of business (leads).
2. The training and coaching with accountability, because we all need that to truly succeed:)
3. The technology – we like to think of our team as being tech savvy and trendsetters.
4. The culture – our team members support, encourage and truly care about one another.
5. A Team that assists with closings; client communication; systems and marketing.
The Buyer Specialist is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization and is committed to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. The Buyer Specialist also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses and being coached to a higher level. Do you know someone that has great work ethic, strong character and LOVES serving other people? No clock punchers; just those who love to work when they are AT work, and love to play even more!
Do You Have The Ability To:
1. Prospect, follow up on phone calls, setting appointments, buyer consultations and time block daily.
2. Oversee all aspects of buyer’s transactions from initial contact to contract to close.
3. Develop expert knowledge regarding residential real estate, neighborhoods and home ownership.
4. Dive into learning about home building, mortgage financing and real estate contracts.
5. Show homes, vacant land, investment properties, etc. and then write, present and negotiate offers.
6. Get involved with organizations and in the community that are near and dear to your heart.
What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills you need to succeed at a high level:
1. Excellent at building rapport
2. People oriented
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills
4. Learning based – this is a MUST as real estate is ever changing
5. Be a Team Player
6. This is a commission based position – if you’re driven, the sky is the limit in regards to your income!
Additional instructions (you will not be considered until step 1 & 2 have been completed):
Step 1: Email Erin Romanski at: email@example.com with the subject “Buyers Agent”
Step 2: Once we receive your email of interest we will send you an assessment to complete.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with The Romanski Group of Keller Williams Realty in Greater Lafayette!
Why choose The Romanski Group with Keller Williams Realty for your home buying and selling needs? We take a different approach to real estate; one built upon personal touch, win-win philosophy and positive results. Our team is comprised of dedicated professionals specializing in each phase of real estate. In addition, our extensive knowledge of the Lafayette and West Lafayette areas and surrounding communities including Carroll, Clinton, White, Warren, Benton and Howard counties, allows our team to serve you the best. Give us a call (765) 293.9300 or visit us online to get started! Begin your home search now: www.RomanskiGroup.com