Looking for some ways to enjoy Indiana during these winter months? We are too. So, here are some fun things to do around Indiana during the month of January.
Indiana Fun During Winter Months
- Pacers games: The game schedules runs through April right now! Take the opportunity to go check out some home grown basketball in Downtown Indianapolis. Not only is it a fun experience to be at the game, but downtown has its delights as well. Enjoy a walk around City Centre, or grab dinner and coffee before the game!
- Take a weekend or day trip to French Lick, IN! There’s tons to do! An indoor waterpark (Big Splash Adventure) for kiddos, a winery for the adults, and much more! Click here to view more to do in French Lick, IN.
- Perfect North Slopes (Lawrenceburg, IN)
- Get a little taste of the slopes right here in Indiana! Ski, snowboard, or tube down the trails, you’ll find what you need here.
- Toboggan Run at Pokagon State Park (Angola, IN)
- Open with or without snow! Operates until March 1, 2020. Click here for more information!
- Wolf Park (West Lafayette, IN)
- Wolf Park hosts a event called, “Winter Wolves.” Here’s what it is all about: “This time of year is a great opportunity to see the wolves at their most active. Wolves enjoy spending their time outside in cold weather.” Click here to for the entire event calendar to plan your trip.
- Old Jain Inn (Parke County, IN)
- Antique and Misc Auction (Shipshewana, IN)
- Open every Wednesday at 9:00 A.M year ’round! There are 6 – 10 auction rings going at one time! See what you can find here!
- Country Buggy (Shipshewana, IN)
- Weather permitting, take a ride with an Amish family through the beautiful, Indiana winter countryside. Click here for contact and schedule information!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!