Cool nights with changing colors on the leaves create the perfect staycation vibes here in great old Indiana. Have you seen some of the rolling hills and canyon formations we’ve got going on? Consequently, the question arrises of where you should go or stay, and additionally, we’ve an answer for you! Bed and Breakfasts are really perfect in so many ways. However, during this specific time with COVID-19, we want to point out that Bed and Breakfasts are essentially designed with social distance in mind. Here’s an updated list of all things Indiana B&B!
Before booking a room, please be sure to contact each destination for their current COVID-19 procedures and stay guidelines.
- Nestle Inn (Downtown Indianapolis, IN): Okay, this B&B takes a turn for the wild side with claims such as: “Not your grandma’s B&B” and WE LOVE IT. Enjoy different touches including modern touches, Downtown Indianapolis location, WiFi, breakfast options, cooking classes, and so much more!
- Songbird Prairie (Vaparaiso, IN): Mentioned in Midwest Living Magazine as one of the best B&B’s in the Midwest, this is one to check out!
- Schenck Mansion (Vevay, IN): Also, mentioned in Midwest Living Magazine as one of the best B&B’s in the Midwest! It’s a beautiful location to behold!
- Cabins and Candlelight (Colfax, IN): Just twenty miles from Lafayette, these cozy little cottages are perfect for a weekend getaway. The cabins include a fireplace and Jacuzzi, and it is definitely a level of relaxation the doctor would order. It is a sweet little place!
- The Stone Cabin Inn (Dull’s Tree Farm; Thorntown, IN): The old log cabin is on a Christmas Tree Farm, and it is a favorite suggested by multiple of our friends and families.
- The Story Inn (Nashville, IN): This beautiful plot of land is tucked away, but not too far from little Nashville, and it sits right on the Brown County State Park.
- Cornerstone Inn (Nashville, IN): Cornerstone offers a beautiful campus which invites you in for rest and relaxation. It is in downtown Nashville, IN. Little Nashville is one of Indiana’s best kept secrets. It has very lovely shops and food, hilly scenery, and that hometown hospitality that Indiana does so well. You won’t regret visiting our Nashville.
- Old Jail Inn Parke County (Rockville, IN): Have you ever wondered what it’d be like to be Bonnie and Clyde? Well, here is your chance to find out. This Bed and Breakfast provides something different- you sleep in a jail cell. It is located in downtown Rockville, which offers local diners, antique shops, and Amish culture, and it is not far from Turkey Run State Park. There is plenty to do and to go see, but the real attraction is the Inn itself.
- Lighthouse Lodge (Monticello, IN): This lovely, large home is located on Lake Schafer. The Lighthouse Lodge is actually perfect for a summer family get away. So, feel free to book ahead. It is a huge place with options for suites or cabins on site. Since it is located on the lake, you can take a trip there there and enjoy all the lake has to offer. It is also just three miles from Indiana Beach, a small Indiana amusement park.
- His Harvest Home (Crawfordsville, IN): This place is designed for retreats, family reunions, or large groups. It is located on the south east side of Crawfordsville, about forty minutes away from Lafayette.
Now, if you’re looking for something a little bit further than your backyard, we’ve got a few suggestions. These places are just outside the Indiana border, but they’re worth the drive.
- Woodwalks Farm (Piqua, Ohio): This is a little family owned Bed and Breakfast. It is not big, not corporate, and totally perfect for a little get away.
- Willis Graves (Burlington, KY): A colonial inspired home just outside of Cincinnati, OH. This one is another one recommended by our friends, but it also has amazing reviews online. The Tousey House Tavern is right around the corner, and we’ve heard it is a must.
- Candle lite Ludington Bed and Breakfast (Ludington, MI): Located very close to Lake Michigan, this little B&B has big reviews. It has five stars across the board.
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!