Is your Mom’s love language quality time? If so, we’d love to encourage you to invest your money into something for you guys to do together! This is a list of activities and events located throughout Lafayette, West Lafayette, and some in Indianapolis. We hope it is helpful!
Mother’s Day Fun in Lafayette, IN
- All Fired Up (West Lafayette, IN): All Fired Up is a sure-fired way to spend some quality time with your Mama. They’re hosting a Mother’s Day Tea and Painting Party. Come on in, hang out, and paint some pottery together. You can reserve a private table for your family if you’d like to. All Mom’s and Grandma’s get 20% off their project.
- Painting with a Twist (Lafayette, IN): Painting with a twist holds classes where amateur students can learn to paint a picture from an example. There are MANY opportunities to go this weekend and paint with your Mom. There are Classes starting Thursday and they run through Sunday! Click here to view the full calendar. Painting with a Twist is offering a Mother’s Day Mommy and Me painting session. We regret to inform you that this one is SOLD OUT. Please be sure to look for another one like this next year!
- Merlin’s Beard (Lafayette, IN): Merlin’s Beard is a local board gamer’s hang out. They serve up access to almost any board game ever along with an array of food and drinks. They have drink options from beer to Butterbeer to lattes! Merlin’s Beard hosts events all the time. However, we think the event name speaks for itself on this one: Mother’s Day Scrabble Beat Down, need we say more? If you and your Mom are into games and playing them together, join this awesome tourney! A little friendly competition never hurt anyone! All wine smoothies are 20% off.
- Be Moved Power Yoga (West Lafayette, IN): Be Moved is hosting a yoga class from 10:00 – 11:00 A.M. on Mother’s Day. The best part is that all Mom’s are free with the paid admission of a son or daughter! Super fun hand’s on time together with added health benefits! Click here to view the Facebook Event!
- Charde Barrett Photography (Lafayette, IN): Charde Barrett has an option for a $50 Mommy and Me photo session. They are taking reservations for Sunday, May 20th from 4:30 – 7:30 P.M., so check out the website on how to reserve a session!
Mother’s Day Fun in Indianapolis, IN
- Newfields (Indianapolis, IN): Newfields is a large flower garden at the Indianapolis Museum of Art. They have plenty of trails for walking, flowers for gawking, and it’s a perfect place to spend time with your mama talking! They’re open from 11:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. on Mother’s Day! Here is the Facebook Event.
- Indianapolis Zoo (Indianapolis, IN): The Zoo knows how to party for Mother’s Day! With the price of regular admission, enjoy speratic treats, Mother’s Day photo ops, and a scavenger hunt! The Indianapolis Zoo will highlight both human and animal Mama’s, but the human ones even get to wear a “Proud Mom” sticker. It will feel nice for your Mom to be recognized!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9100. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area! Learn more about our Guaranteed Home Sale Program!