Looking for Greater Lafayette, IN businesses that will help you take some Thanksgiving responsibilities off your plate? Not only will these gems make your Thanksgiving a day a little lighter, but you’ll also be supporting local people in our community through this delegation process. Some of these are 100% locally owned and operated, but if they’re not family owned, and instead franchised, they are still community members who work and serve at these places! Two fold service gives us all the holiday cheer feels!
Here are the 7 places we’re extra thankful for this Thanksgiving 2020:
- Fresh Thyme (Lafayette and West Lafayette, IN): Fresh Thyme not only supplies an option to get the entire Thanksgiving meal for pick up at each location, but it also serves your get together in another way. Even if you don’t need the entire meal, be sure to stroll through the premade side dishes, dips, desserts, or entrees in the market section. This will surely spice up and diversify your dinner options. Fresh Thyme prides themselves on the quality of ingredients in their products, “without breaking the bank.”
- Traders Point Creamery (Zionsville, IN): This one might be a little trek outside of the Greater Lafayette, IN area, but it’ll be worth your drive. Trader’s Point Creamery is a farm to fork style establishment that does everything they do SO well. You’ll love every bite of this amazing carry out meal, and you’ll be sure to impress your family too. Click here to view the menu!
- Sweet Revolution Bake Shop (Downtown Lafayette, IN): This one won’t serve every area of your Thanksgiving dinner, but these folks will certainly serve up some amazing pies for you! Check out their Thanksgiving Menu 2020 selection here on their website.
- Great Harvest Bread Company (Lafayette, IN): Another that won’t serve all areas of your Thanksgiving meal, but they do serve pies, rolls, pecan pie bars, stuffing bread, and turkey shaped bread! Wow! We’re impressed.
- Cracker Barrel (Lafayette, IN): Cracker Barrel is an oldie but goodie. They’re always consistent on their product delivery, and they’re a great option for your Thanksgiving dinner needs. Classic, delicious options abound here!
- Crabby Mike’s BBQ (Lafayette, IN): Crabby Mike’s BBQ will be opening at their new location right before Thanksgiving!! They will be teaming up with Great Harvest this year to do a 10 person meal package for the holidays. The Specials section on their webpage has the available options & prices. They will also offering different size meal options for the holidays and they are planning on doing smoked turkeys again this year. Check the Specials on our webpage for pricing with turkeys. For more information check our webpage or call 765-366-1642 if you have any questions.
- Bistro 501 (Downtown, Lafayette, IN):-Thanksgiving Take-out Dinner-Pick up Wednesday, November 25th: Pre-order only. Click here to view the menu! $140 for a meal that feeds 4-6. You will not be disappointed by this local favorite.
Additionally, check other local grocery stores for sides, turkey, ham, pies, and all the fixin’s.
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!