Merry Christmas from the Romanski Group!
- Holiday Festival of Lights at TPA Park (Frankfort, IN): A CROWD FAVORITE! Over 1 million lights on 89 acres with music and more. Open every day until January 1st, 2023 from 6:00 – 9:00 P.M. Santa will be at the TPA Park during open hours from December 7th until Christmas Eve. Stop by the concession stand for a bowl of soup or a cup of coffee daily from 5pm to 9pm.
- The Alexander Lights (Mulbery, IN): This is a personal home decorated with thousands of lights dancing to music! Lights are on every night all night long from Thanksgiving to New Year’s Day. Music broadcasts on 107.3. According to the Facebook page, here’s this year’s show order:
- “Shout for Joy” from Disney’s Candlelight Processional
- “Little Drummer Boy” by For King and Country
- “Carol of the Bells” by Pentatonix
- “I Saw Three Ships” by Blackmore’s Night
- “Reflections of Earth/We Go On”, music from Walt Disney World’s Epcot laser, lights and fireworks show
- “Let It Go” from Disney’s Frozen
- “Wizards in Winter” by Trans Siberian Orchestra
- Our Holiday Light Show (Avalon Bluff; Lafayette, IN): Starting December 3, 2022 at 6:00 P.M.! This is a personal home with a very entertaining light display! Click here to view their website.
- Monday through Thursday, 6- 9 PM
- Friday- Sunday, 6- 930 PM.
- Delp’s Family Christmas (Covington, IN): Open from 6:00 – 10:00 P.M. on Sunday – Thursday and 6:00 – 11:00 P.M. on Friday and Saturday. Tun etc 107.3 to enjoy the show. This light display show is 15 songs long!
Other Options around Greater Lafayette, IN
- There are many Greater Lafayette, IN subdivisions where home owners decorate their personal properties, and these are a few we’ve heard through the grapevine as being highly decorated this year! Try out these spots, and good luck on the hunt!
- Purdue’s Memorial Union traditionally lights up an enormous tree in their main entrance foyer. All the festivities begin November 30, 2022 at 6:30 P.M. with the main lighting of the tree. Join campus for this annual event! Mitch Daniels will light the tree, and the Purduettes will perform! Click here for more events throughout December!
Noteworthy Displays outside of Lafayette, IN
- Walkway of Lights (Marion, IN): Marion dubs itself “Christmas City USA” in Indiana! They host the largest light display in Indiana with two and a half million lights upon a two and a half mile route. Wow! This one will run until December 31st, 2022 every night from 6:00 – 10:00 P.M. each visit is $5/car, or you can purchase a season pass for $25. Find scheduled events found on their Facebook page! Santa will be at the Walkway of Lights gift Shoppe every Friday from 6:00 – 9:00 P.M.
- Santa Claus (Santa Claus, IN): In a town called Santa Claus, the Christmas spirit is through the roof. Click here for information on all events all month long!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Real Estate Team in the Lafayette Indiana area!