You already know we are foodies over here at the Romanski Group. That means we have a deep appreciation for food of all types. We love informing you on the best places to eat in Greater Lafayette, IN for any occasion! Whether you’re taking your honey out “just because”, anniversaries, birthdays, or with a Love is in the air attitude for Valentine’s Day, Greater Lafayette, IN has something to please your taste buds. These restaurants each offer something different in the fine dining experience, but they’re all on the same level with their quality. Tender meats at steakhouses, small plates that look like artwork, or amazing homemade pasta creations are all on the list. We’re drooling already…
- Bistro 501 (Downtown; Lafayette, IN): This is delicious, artistic food! The French inspired cuisine coupled with the French inspired interior gives a classic feel, providing something different than anything else in Lafayette, IN!
- East End Grill (Downtown; Lafayette, IN): On Trip Advisor, East End Grill is the number 1 restaurant in Lafayette based on reviews. East End Grill offers a variety of options which include, sandwiches, tacos, steaks, and pastas. The atmosphere is modern, industrial with beautiful detail!
- Folie (Downtown; Lafayette, IN): This is a new(er) restaurant to the area. It’s another French inspired dining with a New American twist!
- La Scala (Downtown; Lafayette, IN): This one’s a crowd favorite! Every dish is Italian-inspired and perfectly delicious! Get simple dishes such as spaghetti and meat balls or go all out for some veal wrapped asparagus! La Scala is a must try!
- McGraw’s Steak, Chop, and Fish House (West Lafayette, IN): McGraw‘s sits just outside of West Lafayette, IN, and it is a beautiful drive and destination, sitting right on the Wabash River, for any occasion. McGraw‘s name suggests its dining options: steak, chops, and fish are all on the menu!
- Mountain Jacks (Downtown; Lafayette, IN): Mountain Jacks is another crowd favorite! Their convenient location sits out by I-65 and gives easy access. Most dinner options here are classic but hearty. You’ll always be satisfied here.
- RedSeven Grill (Downtown; Lafayette, IN): RedSeven Grill, offers some more creative food options. Vegetable lasagna, pizzas, steaks, and more. RedSeven Grill is romantic on the interior. Low lights coupled with modern, dark decor makes each booth or table feel private. We love this about this restaurant!
- The Bryant (West Lafayette, IN): The Bryant is new to the area, but the owners are not! They own RedSeven as well! Dining options here include salads, decedent burgers, steaks, and fancy milkshakes for dessert. Click here for more information on The Bryant!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9100. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area! Learn more about our Guaranteed Home Sale Program!