Let’s be real, a taste of the dropping temperatures motivate us to get out our Fall checklist. That checklist includes Pumpkin Spice Lattes, bonfires, hay rides, pumpkins patches, and of course, corn mazes. Fortunately for you, Indiana has an abundance of corn. And this area of Greater Lafayette has an abundance of corn mazes for you to check out with your family and friends! So, sip that PSL and ride that hay ride. You only live once. Here are some tid-bits and pointers about each location.
- Exploration Acres (Lafayette, IN): Welcome to Northwest Indiana‘s Biggest Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch. Open from September 14th – October 28th, 2018. Thursday (October Only): 6:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M., Friday: 6:00 P.M. -11:00 P.M., Saturday: 10:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M., Sunday: 12:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M. 20 Acres; 10 miles of paths; 4 mazes. Stranger Things Themed. Check out a video of this corn maze here! Click here to view the extensive list of activities available such as laser tag, pumpkin patch pumpkin picking, straw mound climbing, and corn cannon-ing!
- Dull’s Tree Farm and Pumpkin Harvest (Thorntown, IN): Exciting fall fun every weekend in October! There’s tons to see, taste, and explore! Admission Includes our big slides, slingshots, tire mountain, corn maze, wagon ride, barrel train, face painting, and 20 plus other activities for your family to enjoy! Check out the corn maze here! Open Every Weekend in October through October 28. Saturday Hours 10 – 7 and Sunday Hours 1 – 7.
- Oak Hill Corn Maze and Tree Farm (Crawfordsville, IN): This is Oak Hill’s first year hosting a corn maze, and they’re doing it right. There is a pumpkin patch, a hay slide, a hay ride, and more! These guys will be serve 1832 Brew Espresso Bar Coffee and dinner options with meat and veggies from locally sourced farms. Open during September and October: Friday 4-8 p.m. & Saturday 2-8 p.m. $8.50/person; 13 and up $7.00/person; 3 – 1; 12 & under are free. Admission includes the corn maze, soybean maze (for the little tykes), and activity zone and hay rides. No admission necessary to shop the pumpkin patch & décor area.
- Conner Prairie (Fishers, IN): Conner Prairie is actually history museum serving Indianapolis all year ’round. However, they totally take on the Fall season with joy! Their corn maze is revealed September 17th, 2018, and you don’t want to miss this one! The Headless Horseman makes an appearance in their theme! Conner Prairie opens from 10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. daily. The corn maze will run from September 22nd – October 28th and is $5 on top of the price of admission. You cannot purchase the Corn Maze as a stand alone option.
- Hogan Farms Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze (Brownsburg, IN): More pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and hay rides, but what makes this one stand out is it’s petting zoo! Check out more information on pricing, hours, and access to each part of the Hogan Farm here.
- Kendall Family Farm Adventures (Converse, IN): This Hoosier Homestead near Kokomo will open it’s “doors” again this year for another corn maze on September 21, 2018. Check them out! Friday: 5:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M.; Saturday: 11:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.; Sunday: 12:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M. (Entrance to the maze closes one hour prior to closing time.) Here’s what they have to say about their new attraction: “New on our farm this year is an interactive exhibit, ‘Little Hands on the Farm.’ Children will have a chance to ‘work’ on the farm by harvesting eggs, planting seeds, and feeding livestock. Once the work is done, the little farmers will be able to sell their items to the Adventure’s Market. This new attraction will also feature live animals. ” Also, check out the peddle cart track!
- Hobson’s Fun Farm (Rockville, IN): One more spot to mention is about 90 miles South of Lafayette, IN, and it serves West Central Indiana in corn mazes. You’ll feel like family here on the farm. Check out the corn maze, hay rides, homemade fudge, and so much more! Memories are bound to be made here. Open from September 18th – October 28th, 2018. Click here to view the entire calendar schedule along with admission prices. Click here to pre order your tickets for $1 off admission (use code: hubson18)!
Maybe you’re in another part of the country, wondering if there is a corn maze located near you. Check out Corn Mazes America to view corn mazes in your area of the United States.
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9100. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area! Learn more about our Guaranteed Home Sale Program!