The Romanski Group is back with our annual Christmas light display break down. We’ve updated the list with all the current information for ease in your Christmas light display hunts and traditions!
Merry Christmas to all!
- Oaklawn Acres (Rossville, IN): Hundreds of light strands are on display at this local favorite! They’re just down the road from Cottrell’s Christmas Tree Farm. Open Sunday – Thursday from 6:00 – 10:00 P.M. and Friday – Saturday nights from 6:00 – 11:00 P.M.
- Holiday Festival of Lights at TPA Park (Frankfort, IN): Over 1 million lights with music and more. Open every day until January 1st, 2019 from 6:00 – 9:00 P.M.
- The Alexander Lights (Mulbery, IN): This is a personal home decorated with thousands of lights dancing to music! Music broadcast on 107.3. According to the Facebook page, here’s this year’s show order:
- “Shout for Joy” from Disney’s Candlelight Processional
- “Do You Hear” from Disney’s Candlelight Processional
- “Carol of the Bells” by Pentatonix
- “I Saw Three Ships” by Blackmore’s Night
- “Reflections of Earth/We Go On”, music from Walt Disney World’s Epcot laser, lights and fireworks show
- “Christmas with a Capital C” by Go Fish
- “Let It Go” from Disney’s Frozen
- “Wizards in Winter” by Trans Siberian Orchestra
- Avalon Bluff Subdivision (Lafayette, IN): Personal home with a very entertaining light display! Click here to view their website. **First light show from this house will run on December 8th, 2019, according to the Facebook page. It will run every night until Christmas.
- Ninth Street Hill Luminarias (Lafayette, IN): On the weekend before Christmas and December 24th, more than 800 luminarias are lit up and burn through the night! It is a unique part of Lafayette, IN’s Christmas festivities.
Other Cities not far from Lafayette, IN
- Walkway Lights (Marion, IN): Marion dubs itself “Christmas City USA” in Indiana, and we’re not mad about that. They host the largest light display in Indiana with two and a half million lights upon a two and a half mile route. Wow! This one will run until December 31st, 2019 every night from 6:00 – 10:00 P.M. The city also schedules events found on their Facebook page!
- Festival Of Lights (Turkey Run State Park; Marshall, IN): From now until December 31, 2019, on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays 6:00 – 9:00 PM, you can, “drive through the Turkey Run State Park Campground to see lighted displays. Local businesses and organizations have festively decorated campsites.”
- Circle of Lights (Downtown Indianapolis, IN): These lights are a must see! They’ll be on display November 30 to January 11, 2020. Check them out, and then stay downtown for a night on the town in Indianapolis! There is fun for the entire family! Click here to view information on all the Christmas things going on in Downtown Indianapolis.
- Lights at the Brickyard (Indianapolis Motor Speedway; Speedway, IN): “Lights at the Brickyard, returns Nov. 27 through Jan 5, 2020 and will feature dozens of colorful displays totaling more than three million bright lights on a 2-mile course through the IMS infield and historic oval, including the front stretch and world-famous “Yard of Bricks” start-finish line.” Click here to purchase tickets!
- Reynolds Farm Christmas Light Display (Fishers, IN): “Conner Prairie presents A Merry Prairie Holiday, sponsored by The Apple Store at Conner Prairie, an event sure to be among your cherished winter memories for years to come! This holiday fun-filled event takes places all under the shimmering backdrop of a local, time-honored favorite moving to a new home at Conner Prairie: the Reynolds Farm Equipment Christmas Lights.”
- Winterlights at Newfields (Indianapolis, IN): Winterlights is open from November 29 – January 5, 2020. It’s really a treat light no other. ” Watch lights dance to music on the Lilly House lawn and stop to take photos at the Snowflake Bridge, Frosted Forest and other illuminated displays throughout the grounds. Special glasses will be available that transform every one of the 1.5 million lights into a shimmering snowflake.”Presented by Bank of America. Tickets on sale now!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!