Christmas events and community festivities in Greater Lafayette, IN are a huge part of what makes this season so amazing in our area. While 2020 continues to offer change to our normalcy, there are many things to embrace in that change. Some allotted group sizes might be smaller, and some events might be outdoor only, but for the most part, events are still happening, and most importantly- memories are still being made. Here is a list of fun options…..
Ongoing Christmas Season Events
- Santa Photo Experience (Tippecanoe Mall; Lafayette, IN): “Things to know before you go:
- Advanced reservations are strongly encouraged. Click here to make your reservation.
- For everyone’s safety this will be a socially-distanced experience for our guests
- Santa and his helpers will be wearing masks throughout the duration of your visit
- Guests are required to wear masks where mandated by local health authorities and government agencies”
- Living Nativity (Faith Church East; Lafayette, IN): “Beginning with the biblical account of creation and ending with the prophecy of Christ’s second coming, 14 life-size scenes address the reasons for and result of our Savior’s time on earth. Involving a cast of hundreds, these scenes depict the significance of the baby in the manger and bring to life the message of salvation… The 2020 Lafayette Living Nativity will be slightly modified to prevent the spread of COVID-19. There will be no walk-through offered. Guest will drive through in their own cars, while listening to the narration in the comfort of their own vehicle (English, Spanish, or Mandarin Chinese)… The Living Nativity takes place two weekends in December on Friday-Sunday nights (weather permitting).
- December 11-13 @ 6:30-8:30 pm
- December 18-20 @ 6:30-8:30 pm”
- Candy Cane Tours (McCord Candies; Downtown Lafayette, IN): “Tickets for open tours MUST be purchased in advance; space is limited to 25 people per tour, so be sure to buy your tickets early! $5.00/guest.” Click here to view tour times and availability of tickets.
Saturday, December 5, 2020
Breakfast with Santa (Mulberry Centennial Park; Mulberry, IN): 7:00 – 10:00 A.M. “It will be a drive through service. Same good food and yes Santa will be there. Gather the family in the car and come on out to the park pick up breakfast and see Santa.”
Sunday, December 13, 2020
Santa at the Stables (Stables Event Center; Lafayette, IN): 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. ” We will have a professional photographer here capturing special memories for you… Cost is $30.00. Payable the day of the event by cash, check or charge.
Saturday, December 19, 2020
Drive Thru Cookies with Santa (Immanuel United Church of Christ; Lafayette, IN): 10:30 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. “Drive thru our Candy Cane Lane and pick up a Craft, book, game, cookie, see Santa and Mrs. Clause. Everything you need to have a family fun night at home.”
Sunday, December 20, 2020
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!