We know how life is sometimes, so we’re here to help you make lemonade out of lemons. Therefore, here are some free/very limited in price suggestions for those of you out there trying to love your Mama with what you’ve got! These places are located throughout Lafayette, IN and open to the public, but wonderful this time of year.
- Botanical Gardens (Lafayette, IN): The Botanical Gardens are beautiful this time of year. They are trails lined with over grown foliage hugging the Wildcat Creek. You might even luck out and find some Morel Mushrooms while you’re there!
- Purdue University (West Lafayette, IN): Purdue’s beautiful campus makes for a great place to just go for a walk. Maybe you can take your Mom out for a nice lunch and land here for the afternoon. The lively trees are blooming, and there are plenty of birds to identify together!
- Purdue Horticulture Gardens (West Lafayette, IN): Purdue also offers a glorious Horticulture Park and Garden! However, they are located on separate parts of campus, so be sure to take notice of where you’re going!
- Downtown Lafayette (Lafayette, IN): The streets of downtown are lined with historic buildings begging for a prompt in conversation!
- Happy Hollow Park (West Lafayette, IN): Happy Hollow provides fun for everyone in the family. There is plenty of wide open space to run free, a wonderful and paved bike trail, and a playground of the kids! It’s a great place to pack a picnic, and relax! Click here to view a highlight article that we wrote just a few weeks ago on Happy Hollow Park!
- Lafayette and West Lafayette, IN are actually both PACKED with paved trails. This enables bike rides, family walks, or a place to go running! Check out all trails to view trails in this area!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9100. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area! Learn more about our Guaranteed Home Sale Program!