The burger scene here in Lafayette, IN is ever growing and changing. We love that about our home city! It’s constantly moving forward in many ways, and the food is no different! Each of these 8 burger joints has its own spin, flavor, and spot within the food culture here. Check out these intriguing spins on burgers (in no particular order) at our best burger spots around Greater Lafayette Indiana!
- Bru Burger (Downtown, Lafayette, IN): Gourmet burgers at their finest, here at Bru Burger! This Indianapolis founded company says this about their burger make up: “Our burgers are made from a signature grind of sirloin, chuck, and brisket.” Burgers with goat cheese, onion rings, eggs, and pulled pork atop are just a few items used in the amazing, tasty flavor combinations at this restaurant! Check it out!
- DT Kirby’s (Downtown, Lafayette, IN): Kirby’s says “All burgers are 1/2 lb. and made fresh to order medium rare.” They will only reluctantly cook it different. These guys are serious. Try the Grilled Cheese Cheese Burger or Mac & Nap for some fun, adventurous burger options!
- East End Grill (Downtown, Lafayette, IN) East End only has a couple of burger options (East End Burger, Wyagu Burger and Salmon Burger), but all are mouth-watering! Trust us, you’ll be glad you tried this place! Fun fact! East End was actually named Lafayette, IN’s Small Business of 2019!
- Triple XXX (West Lafayette, IN): Indiana’s First and Oldest Drive In is still serving up some of the areas BEST BURGERS! Triple XXX was featured on Food Network’s: Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives for the Duane Purvis All American burger; the Bernie Flowers All-Pro and the Double Cheese Chop-Steak, amongst other favorites on the menu. All of their signature burgers are made with 100% sirloin ground in their kitchen. That’s why they call them chop steak burgers.
- Five Guys (West Lafayette, IN): If having a burger with fresh ingredients that are hand-prepared with a side of fresh cut potatoes, dipped in vinegar and ketchup and a cool vanilla hand spun milkshake makes your mouth water, then making a stop at Five Guys at Chauncey Village at Purdue is your place!!
- The Bryant (West Lafayette, IN): The Bryant serves up an entire menu in addition to their burger section, but their burgers are delicious and worth a mention! Their burgers are made from a blend of short rib and brisket. Other options include a lamb burger, chorizo burger, or impossible burger. Gluten free buns are also available!
- Lafayette Brewing Company (Downtown, Lafayette, IN): Lafayette Brewing Company has build your own burgers with options like Bison, Beyond, Angus, or Steak and with about any topping you can think of. This burger will be whatever you imagine it to be.
- 6th Street Dive (Lafayette, IN): Last, but not least, we have burgers from the Dive!!! One of the best kept secrets among the Lafayette locals and for a good reason. Not only can you bite into a juicy homemade burger, but your taste buds will also love the variety of other food they have to offer!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!