Well, we made it! This week, on July 3rd, 2020, the state of Indiana enters its 5th and final stage of the “Back on Track Indiana” plan. But what exactly does that mean? Here are some simplified details of stage 5’s openings and regulations!
For future or additional modifications and up to date social distance regulations, please refer to the “Back on Track” website. It’s easy to navigate, with convenient, accessible, thorough information.
Back on Track Indiana Stage 5
Stage 5 takes us back to as “normal” as possible. We will list some things as opening at full capacity, but note that each business operates on a case by case basis. Businesses and overseers of events are able to make final decisions on capacity regulations and procedures individually. Masks are still recommended, but they’re not required. Social distancing is enforced. Be sure to call ahead at restaurants, churches, events, and other businesses you visit even if they are listed here. Many may still not move forward at “full capacity” even with it being permitted.
Here are the openings:
- “Retail stores and malls may operate at full capacity
- Restaurants, bars, and nightclubs may operate at full capacity
- Personal services may open at full capacity
- Restrictions are lifted at gyms and fitness facilities
- Conventions, sports events, fairs, festivals, the state fair, and like events may resume
- Restrictions are lifted at amusement parks, water parks, and like facilities. Social distancing guidelines should be maintained
- Youth overnight camps may open
- Recreational youth and adult sports tournaments may resume
- Pari-mutuel horse racing and county and state fair racing anticipated to begin with spectators
- Raceway events may return to full capacity”
Real Estate and the Coronavirus
Real estate continues to be essential, and fortunately operates mostly social distanced! Buying a home right now is a great option with interest rates at record lows! The market tilts in the seller’s favor currently, so selling your home is a great options right now, too! Projections for the housing market include a HOT summer market with great options for buyers and sellers alike. Contact us today to get started buying or selling a home!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!