Happy Independence Day, Greater Lafayette! 2021 has us all ready for some time together in the great outdoors, and celebrating the 4th seems like the best time to do just that! There are fireworks for sale at most of our local Walmarts, Krogers, and Sam’s Club, and there are even a few specialty firework stands throughout town. Be sure to get your own stash for your backyard barbecue. If you’re looking for a public event to attend for festivities and fireworks, look no further! Here’s a little list of fun times guaranteed in the Greater Lafayette, IN area on July 4th, 2021!
Greater Lafayette, IN Firework Displays
- Stars and Stripes Independence Day Celebration (Riehle Plaza; Downtown Lafayette, IN): July 4th at 11:00 A.M. & 5:00 – 11:00 P.M. Parade beginning at 11:00 A.M. at 16th and Alabama. Then, join friends and families alike downtown at 5:00 P.M. for Colombian Park zoo animal fun, food trucks, and the Lafayette Citizens Band before fireworks at 10:00 P.M.
- TPA Park Independence Day Fesrival (Frankfort, IN): July 4th, 2021 from 10:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M. “The Festival will kick off at 10am with entertainment, food vendors, craft vendors & so much more! We will end the night with the Jaycees Firework Show beginning at dusk. The TPA Petting Zoo & Aviary will be open all day from 10am to 8pm. Make sure you stop by the renovated Aviary & check out all of the different birds!”
- Lake Freeman Fireworks (Monticello, IN): Please note this event takes place on Saturday, July 3rd, 2021 at dusk. “We’re excited to announce that our 2021 Lake Freeman Fireworks Show will be held on the West Side of Lake Freeman, across from Tall Timbers on the high bank.”
- Additionally, add to the fun for this event by taking a cruise on the “Madam Carroll” ferry for their “Fireworks over Freeman” event. Admission is $25/person. Families welcome!
- New Richmond Fireworks (New Richmond, IN): July 4th, 2021 from Noon to dusk! This is always a fun and exciting event full of fishing, funnel cakes, fly overs, and fireworks. Be sure to check this one out!
Wabash Riverfest has something a little different going on this year. From July 2nd – 11th, the “River Days” will take place throughout Tippecanoe County. River Days does actually skip the 4th to allow you to visit the local fireworks (Stars and Stripes Independence Day Celebration), but the weekends surrounding the holiday pack full of things to do such as hike, join a 5k, a mural tour, and so much more. Click here to view the entire schedule of events for the 10 day extravaganza!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!