Many farms and patches require an advance ticket purchase. Please visit the website for specific COVID-19 safety precautions and guidelines.
2020 Greater Lafayette Fall Fun!
- Exploration Acres
- Seasonally, Exploration Acres opens to the public for a full corn maze and pumpkin patch! It’s one of the most known corn mazes in the state of Indiana, and – fun fact – it holds the title for the largest corn maze in Northwest Indiana! Exploration Acres‘s farm additionally holds Fall fun for all with hay rides, fire pits for rent, a rustic store, and so, so much more are all on the property! Click here to explore their website for more information.
- Oak Hill Corn Maze and Tree Farm
- This one will take you down to Crawfordsville, IN, and it’ll be worth the drive. Admission includes access to Oak Hill‘s a soybean maze, the corn maze, wagon rides, a giant 200 ft hill slide, kid’s zipline, Fall decor shop, pumpkins of all shapes, colors, and sizes, and so much more! Click here for more information!
- Admission is $8/person (ages 2 and under are free!)
- 493 W Oak Hill Rd, Crawfordsville, IN 47933
- U-PICK pumpkins are open daily from 5:00 – 8:00 P.M.
- Open September 26 – November 1, 2020 (weekends only)
Saturdays from 10:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Sundays from 1:00 – 6:00 P.M.
- Hillside Acres Family Farm
- Greater Lafayette‘s newest corn maze and farm sits northwest of Rossville, IN. Join this local business for some family fun in the Farm store, the corn maze, sunflower fields, kid’s play area, and U-PICK apple season. Additionally, Hillside Acres also has a couple of events during the season including Honor Our Heroes Day and a late night corn maze event! Click here to view those!
- Hillside Acres opens for field trips and offers special rates for groups of 20 or more. Click here for contact information.
- Dull’s Tree Farm and Pumpkin Patch
- Dull’s Tree Farm and Pumpkin Patch is a popular Indiana fall/Christmas destination. Admission to this Fall fun extravaganza includes “our big slides, slingshots, tire mountain, corn maze, wagon ride, barrel train, face painting, and 30 plus other activities for your family to enjoy!‘ Not to mention a fun maze, homemade old fashion donuts, kettle corn, and more!
- Admission is $12/person on weekends and $10/person on weekdays (2 and under are free!)
- 1765 W Blubaugh Ave, Thorntown, IN 46071
- Open from September 26 – November 1, 2020
Saturday 10:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Sunday 1:00 – 7:00 P.M.
From October 8 – 30, Dull’s now offers open hours on Thursday and Friday! Open 1:00 – 7:00 P.M.
- Wea Creek Orchard
- Kent’s Cucurbits
- Head North just a bit, and in Brookston, IN, Kent’s Cucurbits has your pumpkin and gourd needs covered. Check them out for a fun family experience on the farm.
- 1595 IN-18, Brookston, IN 47923
- Open from September 12 – October 31, 2020
Tuesday – Friday 10:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!