Quarantine life will quickly reveal whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert. How are you faring with being at home for long hours? Are you getting to the point of quarantine where you feel like you’re lost? Well, if you’ve already binge watched your favorite shows, run around the block a time or two, and you’re just snacking and well on your way to the quarantine-15lb addition, you might need a list like this. So, here’s our best suggestions and recommendations of how to fill this time and make it productive!
- Take care of your physical health. Eat regular and healthy meals, sleep, and exercise everyday. Being home amidst these circumstances can give added anxiety and stress, so doing these regular activities can keep a sense of normalcy and decrease stress. Take an online workout class or yoga session.
- Learn how to play an instrument. Now’s the time to break out the old rusty guitar or learn the keyboard. You know you want to!
- Read a book! It’s a time to catch up on all those kindle books you have in the queue.
- Organize and Clean Up! Now is a great time to organize those closets; cabinets and drawers; finances and devices.
- Home improvements. We know you’ve got a long honey-do list that you finally have time to complete! Now is also a great time to wipe down those baseboards, clean windows and touch up paint.
- Do a zoom call with all your friends or family. Family reunions will take on a whole new meaning in this. You can even have happy hour, moms night out, birthday celebrations or a cup of coffee together over the phone!
- Take up a new hobby. Whether it’s journaling, painting, baking, growing vegetables, astronomy, home brewing or knitting…the amount of hobbies is endless.
- Goals. Write-out and revisit your goals for the year. Create a vision board for yourself or together as a couple or family for the remainder of the year.
- Podcasts. Find a new podcast to listen to that encourages positivity.
- Cards. Make homemade cards and write a note to family member and friends to stay connected.
With the Kids – Let’s Get Creative
- Sensory bins. For the little in your life, this is a great break to the everyday play!
- Chalk Art – Paint the driveway and share words of encouragement with your neighbors with this easy 3-Ingredient sidewalk paint.
- Board Games and Puzzles. Need we say more? They’re great for all ages!
- Nerf wars! Great for energy burning indoors!
- Sock puppets and shows. Kickin’ it old school here.
- Build a fort or obstacle course.
- Go camping in the backyard or living room! It just depends on the level of dedication you’ll want here.
- Make mud pies on rainy days.
- Theme Nights. Choose a country to learn about their culture or choose a theme. Create an evening around that with food and maybe even a dance party . Theme ideas: Pirate Night; All About The 80’s; Sock Hop; Hawaiian Night; Greek Night – have Mediterranean pizza and watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
- Bubbles! Make GIANT bubbles with homemade bubble solution . Great for all ages!
Indiana’s Governor, Eric Holcomb, has ordered Indiana residents to stay home for the health and safety of our community and to fight COVID-19 together! Please join us as we honor this order!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!