West of West Lafayette, IN, out in very rural Indiana, sits a little town with a large park named Earl Park, IN. This little town packs a serious punch with some of the best festivals in the area, and their annual Fall Festival is no exception. This year is its 47th year running. Fortunately, we’re in the know about this hidden gem, and we’ll give you all the information you need to know about it!
Earl Park Fall Festival, IN
- The Earl Park Fall Festival is 2 weekends long. This year the dates are Friday and Saturday, August 23-24 and Friday, August 30 through Monday, September 2. That’s leading up to and during Labor Day weekend, y’all!
- Fall Festival Website shares this information with us: “Founded in 1972, the Earl Park Fall Festival has brought the community together through music, camping, sports, games, food, and much more!
- Hog Roast Weekend and Washoo Tourney – Saturday, August 24th. Registration: 12PM EST. Bracket Drawn Up and Play: 1PM EST. Located behind the Cardinal Roost at The Park with a Double Elimination/Blind Draw. Come on out and join in the fun!
- Community members facilitate, prepare for, and execute this free family event. Click here to follow along on the Facebook page where you’ll find pictures and testimonies of volunteer work nights and fun, inside information as the festival approaches!
- Have you ever dreamt of playing mud volleyball? Look no further! This festival has a mud volleyball tournament that is loads of fun! This is something completely unique to this festival, and we think it’s awesome!
- According to the website, here are some of the additional free, fun, family events:
- Truck & Tractor Pull
- Demolition Derby
- Car Show
- [Live Music]
- Softball Tournament
- Horseshoe Tournament
- Pedal Tractor Pull
- Mud Volleyball, and more!
- Click here to view the entire event’s brochure! This includes a map of the event and an outline of the full schedule!
- There are designated parking areas available, and there are some side streets to park on as well.
- You can camp at this event! Click here to view more information on camping at the Earl Park Fall Festival.
- Bounce House Info: $10 wristbands will be sold each day for unlimited play on inflatables only. You can also purchase tickets for the inflatables if you so choose for $1 a ticket. Each inflatable equals out to be $2. Spyder Jump and Meltdown is tickets only. The cost is 5 tickets each.
We here are the Romanski Group hope you have a safe, adventurous Labor Day weekend!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9200. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!